The website hosts my projects, posts and contact information. It is built using sveltekit + svelte + netlify stack.
This website supports,
- Internalization in Chinese.
- Mailchimp subscription.
- Post categorization.
- Sitemap + RSS.
- Local markdown and jupyter notebook files.
- Remote YuQue posts and github-hosted jupyter notebook files. Need to setup the
YUEQUE_TOKENas local environment variable.
- Remote github-hosted project README pages. Need to setup the
GITHUB_TOKENas local environment variable.
- NEW! Switch between light and dark color mode.
- NEW! Persist language and color mode settings.
Disclaimer: The website is developed in harsh (literally THREE days), codes are not well organized. Use it with caution.
- Feel free to fork the repo and create your own website.
- Be aware that the contents are shared and protected by Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International license.
- If you want to co-author on the website, drop me a note via contact information on the website.
- If you want to join to improve the website, create issues or send me pull requests.
So far I'm happy with the SSN (sveltekit + svelte + netlify) stack, so I will stay with them for quite a while. My primary work is done in Python, so forgive me about my bad JS coding skills.
A little story to share, my tech trajectory in terms of building personal website,
I think Svelte makes the most sense, thanks to Rich Harris.